WHAT MOTIVATES YOU – REQUIRED – MOTIVATORS ASSESSMENT
- The Seven Dimensions of Motivation measured in this report are: Aesthetic / Economic / Individualistic / Power / Altruistic / Regulatory / Theoretical
- Research shows that the most successful people share the common trait of self-awareness.
- They’re able to more quickly recognize situations that will make them more successful.
- As such, it’s easier for them to find ways of achieving objectives that resonate and align with their motivations.
- Those who understand their natural motivators better are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, for the right reasons, and get the results they desire.
- Motivation helps influence behavior and action. It is vital for superior performance to ensure that your motivations are satisfied by what you do to drive your passion, reduce fatigue, and inspire you.
- The Motivators assessment is the result of Dr. Eduard Spranger’s and Gordon Allport’s combined research into what drives and motivates an individual.
- The dimensions of value discovered between these two researchers identify the reasons that drive an individual to utilize their talents in the unique way they do.
- The Elements of the Motivation Index This Motivation Index is unique to the marketplace in that it examines seven independent and unique aspects of motivation.