LEARN HOW TO TURN MERE COMPLIANCE INTO REAL COOPOERATION AND RESULTS. REQUIRED – DISC LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
- 90-minute workshop for your team with a DISC Certified Practitioner
- Position power comes from being anointed by the hierarchy. But personal power comes from earning and developing it. Position power is a starting point for influencing people, but it’s personal power that turns mere compliance into real cooperation
- DISC is designed to be a simple, practical, and applicable tool for building mutually-beneficial and effective communication.
- DISC Leadership provides specific insight into using DISC as a leader and gives suggestions for interacting with different DISC styles and from different DISC styles in key leadership skills Developing, Adapting, Helping, Motivating, Complimenting, Counseling, Correcting, Delegating, and Acknowledging.
- Understanding observable behavior and emotion is the foundation of self-awareness and connecting with others in a way that allows us to be intentional in our interactions, adapting to what is needed in any environment, situation, or relationship.
- While DISC is useful in any circumstance or relationship, it may be helpful to have a deeper understanding of how to apply DISC in targeted situations or scenarios.
- Through the step by-step style guidance provided, you can immediately leverage the DISC information to find the most appropriate and effective communication strategies based on your particular focus area or purpose.
- BUILDING AND MAINTAINING RAPPORT/PRODUCTIVITY Building and Maintaining Rapport and Productivity Throughout the Management/Leadership Process the Platinum Rule (Do unto Others as They Would Have.