REQUIRED – DISC COACHING ASSESSMENT
- 90-minute workshop for your team with a DISC Certified Practitioner
- DISC is designed to be a simple, practical, and applicable tool for building mutually-beneficial and effective communication.
- Understanding observable behavior and emotion is the foundation of self-awareness and connecting with others in a way that allows us to be intentional in our interactions, adapting to what is needed in any environment, situation, or relationship.
- While DISC is useful in any circumstance or relationship, it may be helpful to have a deeper understanding of how to apply DISC in targeted situations or scenarios.
- Through the step by-step style guidance provided, you can immediately leverage the DISC information to find the most appropriate and effective communication strategies based on your particular focus area or purpose.
- DISC Coaching provides specific insight into using DISC as a coach and gives suggestions for interacting with different DISC styles and from different DISC styles in five key coaching skills – Ask, Listen, Coach, Praise, and Challenge.
You will be contacted within 48 business hours to set up a consultation.