This award-winning skills test measures each professional’s understanding of the sales strategies required to successfully win, retain and grow clients. With 48 questions selected at random, from a pool of over 100, Sales IQ Plus is never the same test twice! Re-administer it to continually identify and track the strengths, struggles and blind spots within any organization’s sales team. Jointly developed by best-selling sales authorities, Jeffrey Gitomer (The Sales Bible), Jim Cathcart (Relationship Selling) and Dr. Tony Alessandra (The Platinum Rule for DISC Sales Mastery), Sales IQ Plus plays an integral role in the sales training successes of organizations around the world.
- CONNECTING – with prospects intellectually so they see you as a credible resource, and emotionally so that they trust you as a person.
- SOLVING – is the part where you present your solutions, tell your stories, demonstrate your product or describe the outcomes that buying will produce.
- TARGETING – explores the markets or groups you may target as prospective buyers.
- PREPARING – for the sale and preparing yourself.
- ASSESSING – needs and wants uncovers what to sell and how to sell it, primarily through probing and listening.
- ASSURING – clients that the value promised will be received is critical to customer retention.
- CONFIRMING – is the sales phase where you gain the prospect’s commitment to buy.
- MANAGING – is the final phase of the sales cycle, where you manage clients and accounts, while simultaneously managing yourself.
There are no reviews yet.