DISC SALES – REQUIRED – DISC SALES ASSESSMENT
- 90-minute workshop for your team with a DISC Certified Practitioner
- DISC is designed to be a simple, practical, and applicable tool for building mutually-beneficial and effective communication.
- Understanding observable behavior and emotion is the foundation of self-awareness and connecting with others in a way that allows us to be intentional in our interactions, adapting to what is needed in any environment, situation, or relationship.
- While DISC is useful in any circumstance or relationship, it may be helpful to have a deeper understanding of how to apply DISC in targeted situations or scenarios.
- Through the step by-step style guidance provided, you can immediately leverage the DISC information to find the most appropriate and effective communication strategies based on your particular focus area or purpose.
- DISC Sales provides specific insight into using DISC in sales and gives suggestions for interacting with different DISC styles and from different DISC styles in the five stages of the selling cycle – BUILDING AND MAINTAINING RAPPORT THROUGHOUT THE SELLING CYCLE
- Connecting, Assessing, Solving, Confirming, and Assuring.