- The Leadership Effectiveness 360 is an assessment that will identify:
- Areas of strength and areas needing improvement associated with critical leadership competencies.
- Allow you to see yourself as others see you.
- Guide you in developing a personalized leadership development plan.
- Serve as a benchmark in your leadership development. While everyone has innate qualities that make them natural leaders, leadership is a skill that can be learned, practiced, and improved.
- The Leadership Effectiveness 360 Feedback Report consists of three components:
- 1. Overall Summary The summary results chart provides a quick visual representation of your scores in the eight competencies that make up the Leadership Effectiveness 360 profile. The areas to concentrate on are those scores above 3.5 (strong) and below 2.75 (need further development). Please note that these competency scores are averages.
- 2. Category Descriptions There are three sections for each of the eight competencies. The first of these three sections explain the competency, lists average scores, and then provides high and low score interpretation notes. The second section provides a graphical representation of individual question scores. The third section provides broadly-based improvement actions for those individuals wanting to develop their competencies.
- 3. 10/10 Report The “10/10” Report page provides the average for the 10 highest scoring questions and the 10 lowest scoring questions. It also identifies the competency of each question.
- Leadership Effectiveness 360° SAMPLE REPORT