- There are 5 Disciplines for exponential growth – learn how your executive team, your departments and your organization see performance in each of the Disciplines: Strategy / Business Development / People / Execution / Mission /then a Total.
- Every CEO, business owner, entrepreneur and business leader want a great business. Having a great business is a grand aspiration, but also vague.
- So, how do you define a great business?
- A great business is one that is achieving ultimate, optimal success by being sustainable, predictable, stable, consistent and has an emotional connection. To put it more simply, we define a great business as one that is “Adding Zeros.”
- Adding Zeros is thinking, focusing on, and achieving exponential growth. Most businesses think about a % growth each year. Exponential growth is thinking in multiples, 10x growth vs. 10% growth. 30x growth vs. 30% growth.
- Where do we want to Add Zeros or achieve exponential growth? Bottom line…In every aspect of the business – revenue, margin, profit, customer acquisition, customer retention, employee engagement, employee retention, and community involvement.
- How it works – each team member fills out the assessment
- Then a summary of the assessments is the result –
5 Disciplines Assessment per person