DISC – Identify Behavioral Styles – View results immediately – Report Options:
- DISC Self / DISC Coaching / DISC Leadership / DISC Relationships / DISC Sales / DISC Service
- A person’s behavior is often the strongest predictor of fit; whether that be within a particular job, as the member of a team or as the leader of an organization.
DISC Self 360° How Do Others See You?
- With this personalized and comprehensive report, DISC gives you tools to help you become a better you – to develop and use more of your natural strengths while recognizing, improving upon, and modifying your limitations.
Motivators – Identify Motivational Styles
- Motivators measures the seven universal dimensions of motivation that drive each of us:
- Aesthetic, Economic, Individualistic, Political, Altruistic, Regulatory and Theoretical.
- Whereas DISC predicts “How?” a person will behave, Motivators answers “Why?”
DISC and Motivators Combination Report
- Motivators shows the values that drive our behavior and emotion.
- When our DISC and MOTIVATORS are in alignment, we have personal synergy.
Emotional Intelligence (EIQ) – Identify Emotional IQ Styles
- The Emotional Intelligence (EIQ) assessment helps users understand the correlation between the way they apply their current EIQ and the outcome of their interactions with others.
Emotional Intelligence (EIQ-2) 360˚ Perception
- Comparison Emotional Intelligence (EIQ) is all about how we recognize and manage our own emotions, and how we identify, understand and respond to the emotions of those around us in a way that builds mutually beneficial relationships.
DISC and EIQ-2 Combination Report
- Bringing the DISC Styles and Emotional Intelligence Quotients together allows an examination of how each style embraces and expresses EIQ.
Core Competency Index Report
- Are you a key contributor to the success of your organization? If your goal is to be a high value team member, the go-to person in your company, simply “putting in the time” isn’t going to cut it.
- The Learning Styles Questionnaire simply helps individuals understand their relative preferences as they learn and to better manage their transfer process in the future.
Leadership Effectiveness 360°
- The Leadership Effectiveness 360 is an assessment that will identify:
- Areas of strength and areas needing improvement associated with critical leadership competencies.
- Allow you to see yourself as others see you. / Guide you in developing a personalized leadership development plan. / Serve as a benchmark in your leadership development.
Adding Zeros, A Teamwide 5 Disciplines Assessment
- There are 5 Disciplines for exponential growth – learn how your executive team, your departments and your organization see performance in each of the Disciplines: Strategy / Business Development / People / Execution / Mission /then a Total.
Sales IQ Plus – A Sales Skills Test
- Measure all 8 primary sales competencies: Connecting / Solving / Targeting / Preparing / Assessing / Assuring / Confirming / Managing
- The Sales IQ Assessment is an objective analysis designed as a personalized map of your sales knowledge at this moment in time.
EACH OF THESE WORKSHOP’S COST: $295.00 per person (Group Rates Available)
COMMUNICATION – the biggest gap in business: Required: DISC Assessment test – (Included in the price of the seminar normally $72.50). 2-hour seminar with a DISC Certified Practitioner.
- Ideal for team building and increases effectiveness of workplace relationship
CLOSE MORE SALES – Maintaining rapport throughout the selling cycle. DISC Sales Assessment required. (Included in price of seminar normally $72.50). 2-hour seminar with a DISC Certified Practitioner.
- Ideal for sales reps, sales teams, business owners and entrepreneurs
LEADERSHIP – Position power vs. personal power – Learn how to turn mere compliance into real cooperation and results. Required – DISC Leadership assessment.) Included in the price of the seminar normally $72.50). 2-hour seminar with a DISC Certified Practitioner.
- Ideal for anyone that leads a team – learn how to effectively lead different personalities and form productive teams.
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH – Effective communication throughout the service process – Required – DISC Service assessment. (Included in the price of the seminar normally $72.50). 2-hour seminar with a DISC Certified Practitioner.
- Ideal for customer service teams. You spent a small fortune on lead generation and a prospect is reaching out to your Customer Service Rep – what kind of experience will that prospect have?
COACHING – How to interact effectively for best team results. Required DISC coaching assessment. (Included in the price of the seminar normally $72.50). 2-hour seminar with a DISC Certified Practitioner.
- Ideal for leaders – this seminar provides specific insight into using DISC as a coach and gives suggestions for interacting with different DISC styles and from different DISC styles in five key coaching skills – Ask, Listen, Coach, Praise, and Challenge.
UNDERSTAND WHAT MOTIVATES YOU – Pursue the right opportunities for the right reasons. – Required – Motivators Assessment.) Included in the price of the seminar normally $72.50). 2-hour seminar with a DISC Certified Practitioner.
- Ideal for HR – hiring tool. Answers the WHY of behavior.
THE POWER STATEMENT – The ultimate sales tool in creating awareness. Turn the prospect into a solid lead then customer. The ultimate tool in creating awareness. Pre-work required. 2-hour seminar.
- Ideal for sales teams for effective prospecting – we will create YOUR unique Power Statement.
ELIMINATE “GHOSTING” – The Discovery stage – the most important part of the sales process. Sales are not lost at the end but the beginning of the sales process. Take charge of the selling process. 3-hour seminar.
- Ideal for sales reps. Learn how Discovery is the single most important part of the sales process. You will transform to a professional sales hunter.
ADD S.P.I.C.E. TO YOUR SELLING PROCESS – Question based discovery – Situation – Implication – Cost Consequences – Explore solutions. 3-hour seminar.
- Conduct Sales Calls – Maintaining leadership during a sales call
- Professionally and effectively start a sales call – The Opening Statement
- Understanding the Buying Process – Where are you? Where is your customer? Are you in alignment?